Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Sorry for not posting lately, but happy new year!  Hope everyone had a great time ;).  So anyways I've been thinking about those new tank plans (because my stupid tank STILL isn't even close to where I am :/ ).  I have been thinking about when I had a feeder guppy with my female betta they would be sharing the tank with.  She was quite nippy towards it and the poor thing most likely died of stress :(  I don't want that happening again so I was thinking of trying her with some other female bettas and then maybe get some guppies with them if everything is peace full.  Don't worry about the females getting along, I have been keeping bettas for years and know how to introduce females.  So I thought I would just update you on that :)  *ALSO* I will soon be making a new youtube account that will have care and info videos as well as updates on new fish I have gotten.  I'll let you know when I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment